You Must Have In Your Closet

October 17, 2014

Basic Item



Basic item is very important for your outfit many people say "I doesn't have clotes."that be happen because we wrong buy clotes and sometime buy clotes for once using.And I will shared about basic item which using in formal and casual event.And this is basic item Lavitha Tan version.And almost all basic I choose is dark colour why because the dark colour can make your skin look bright if you have a olive tone skin like me.And for a dark skin tone you should try red color and that will work for you.

And I will explain more for the item I choose for the besic item.And Let's starting guys....
 Shirt now girls or boys need a shirt to be casual or formal outfit.And shirt didn't use for formal only but can be an outer for casual outfit with short pants and sneakers perfect outfit.
Black T-Shirt for me Black is never wrong hehehehe I love black so much.Black T-shirt can make your bodies look slim but if you use this in outdor not a good idea because the black T-shirt will be make you sultry under the sun.
Cardigan/Jacket is fashion item very useless if we didn't have enogh time for going somewhere.I always take an jacket or cardigan if will going to informal event.Cardingan keep my skin from sun light too.
Dress,You can mix and match this item to casual or formal outfit.For formal event you just combine with heels and some accesories and you ready to go.So simple right if you didn't a lot time for dress up.
Dark Skiny Jeans,Dark Skiny Jeans very useless if you often frequent activities in outside.That very confort for your outdoor activities and almost didn't look dirty although you use that many times hehehe.
High Weist Skirt,You can get that item in almost every stores that a fashion item most wanted now becouse so confort.Me almost didn't wear skirt except in school.Because I an active girl and can't quiet.But I falling in love with that item and use that now.Hahaha I feel so girly with skirt but sometime I give a touch of boys and make me not girly to wear that.

OK guys that my recomendation for your basic outfit in your closet.I hope can help you to choose outfit where you most buy first and where to be second priority.Thank you for reading and thanks for your supports.See you in my next post guys.

X O X O,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me