The Amazing of Batik Indonesia

October 21, 2014

Indonesia is the big country and many culture inside that.And today I will shared about one of the culture indonesia.In indonesia culture it doesn't about dance,music,life,and foods.But fashion ca be one of culture in Indonesia and that Batik.Don't worry to look old if you wear Batik.I think Batik is pretty cool stuff not all country have that.And we as teenager must conserve Batik.You don't be confused where to buy Nice Batik Because now Zalora provide all batik item with the cheap and good quality too.They're an Online Shop and very trusted.with a profesional services.
For example that Blazzer from Zalora that so pretty cool and I love that the monocrome color can mix with all color in your closet.And you can combine that with this stuff.I thing that stuff can make your style is nice.
black
OMG I freaking love black ever hahahaha.but you can change that item color.If you want that item click this for the complete info guys.So don't be weird to wear Batik in Formal or maybe in Casual.Just mix and match with simple stuff and taa daaa you can make elegant or casual outfit.
Thank you guys for reading my review about Batik.If you want more Batik collection from Zalora click here.

X O X O,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me