A Day in Little Tokyo

June 07, 2014

Who didn't love all about Japan almost all teenager love that country love about the culture,people,technology,Art,food etc.
Me,my boyfriend and my friends also love all about Japan too.In 25 May we went to Little Tokyo Festival and we very exited about that event.And I be share my trip
I went to that place with my friends and of course my boyfriend (˘ з˘)♥.I think this is be fun trip and yes this is very fun trip who I go before.
We go there in 7 o'clock so soon before the event begin,why I go so soon? you know Jakarta traffic jam in every where so we go soon hehehehe.
Finally we came  yeay ^^ that in front of the stage before JKT48 performs.The Green carpet hahaha,Almost didn't know if the event in another side -.- but because my boyfriend find ATM we know the center of this event ^^
that's a view of bazaar and still very silent but I love like this.We can free take picture and look around.And buys some merchandise in there.Ouwh look that a master of narsis with a black tee before he change with the event tee hahahaha I don't know if he in there hahaha
 Who didn't love Japanese Food? I love Japanese food so much in High school I often go to Japanese restaurant with my friends or my boyfriends that food make me cheer up hhahaha.
wusss my hair hahahaha this picture take by my boyfriends and really love my hair hahaha.We waiting our friends take some tee so we take this photo.
Take some tee in a booth ^^ yeay hahahaha love this event so much.
Ouwh I hate that things make me afraid with a flat face and make my legs so weaken if see that things.I always run if met that.
Eating Competition that's make me sick because look them was ate the ramen >.<. the others contestant look him ate a bowl ramen.I love ramen so much do you like ramen to guys?
New Tee in event and they change in back car hahahaha show ridiculous LOL
My suckin smile hahaha but wtf 
Dance Perform.Make boys histeris and dance with them too.
I was cry all day because this picture.Wish he come again in next event =.=
Japan Traditional culture show 
Many costume player in there and some people and me too take picture with them so exited exited.
I got new bowler hat in there hehehe
L Laulite hahaha master narsis take pict with him ^^  
Rest a few minutes in back stage 
Who wants some Takoyaki or okonomiyaki?
That's favorite japannese food with octopus
Next event I will wear short yukata like that ^^
the Guest star from Japan Amour MiCo her songs is easy listening and cozy love her song so much.And She always reply my twet for her hehehehe so nice person
 
The best costume Ironman hahaha and This is the end my post see you in my next post guys.

X O X O,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me