What Do You Think About Fashion?

September 05, 2014

I'm back with new post after long holiday hehehe.holiday with family and friends do crazy thing is nice not every day can do that hehehe.Now I will tak about Fashion.I know many people love fashion including the female they very love all about fashion and beauty make her style perfect stylist in every moment.

Cause that many people write a blog and inspired many people about they fashion.I always look them with a perfect face,hair,skin,legs and body.and sometime i was thing what about a people who doesn't have skin,body,legs and face perfect like them.They use branded thing and how about the modest people who can't buy all that thing.

Almost all of they look nice.Ya  I don't know anything about fashion I just wear what I like but sometime was look so boring.But now I will change that thing.I wish can stylist like them but the cheap clothes and of course can make me look stylist.


That's Lua P I love her style so much because her stylist swag like mine and not far from my daily clothes.Ya minus a skiny legs and bright skin hahaha.I has olive skin and that's because I'm a asian girl but i'm so lucky doesn't has a brown skin.





And this ia Elle Yamada I love her perfect body and skin.I doesn't expect if she an Indonesian because her face like a Japannese or korean girl.She has sister and she very beautiful tall and friendly like Elle.

Maybe for the next post I will post my outfit like them hahahaha.try to be fashion blogger with a cheap and stylist theme of course.So I thing Fashion is how tobe clothes make you perfect and yea i know the perfect human can be a plus point in fashion but I will make the ugly face can be good looking if can wear the true clithes.Thankyou for reading my blog ^^

X O X O,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me