The Black Flowers

September 19, 2014

My first post about my fashion actualy I didn't know about the true mix and match.but I will try tobe nice and look like good girl.And bay the way this is my first time wear a skirt except the school uniform of course hehhee ^^

Last month I have gift from an Online Shop in Instagram.Them give me a Chanel Bag and the sweters who I wore.I always take the picture if the online shop sent me a gift ^^.And I love my pink hair hehehe.Actualy I don't like pink but I don't know why I choose that colour =.=
I Love bowler Hat so much I often wore tha more than the other hat hahaha.Next holiday I will buy some Hat or snapback ^^
To take this picture I must force my boyfriend first hahaha because He was draw with his new acrilic paint.But He finaly take this picture for me hahaha He always like that if he was drawing.
What I Wore : Black Bowler Hat | Flowers Sweter from Cheaper Cheaper | Black HW Skirt from Gowigasa | Sneakers Wedges from Korea

Thank you for reading my first post about my OOTD.I hope you like it.

X O X O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me