Just One a Day Just Like This (again)

June 04, 2014

hay guys today I doesn't comeback with my artwork *sorry but I come with a nice picture and very down to earth LOL.Last week I came in Kebun Raya Bogor,Indonesia And tugu Proklamasi In cikini .My Friend Ade so exiting about this holiday because his first experience try Computer Line (kereta listrik) hahahaha 5 year in Jakarta 0.0.We waiting...waiting until the train came and finally cam but OMG that Suckin full and one of us is sick ouw shit I hate the full train.We standing up until the last station was bogor station.
waiting..
waiting again ..
And STILL WAITING so suckin Train we wait 1 hours just went to Bogor.
Ouwh in Our camera fulled with that guy picture -.- 
we came Bogor,West Java ^^ finally haha
The First view and i love the view in Bogor Station but I don't know why that day the station is many person in and out.-,- not usually the station very fulled
waoo look that many people wanna buy ticket I don't know why so fulled

1.Kebun Raya Bogor 

yeayy finally we came hahaha look so beautifully right.Many family came and played with they child.
that's me with ugly face and ouwh my body look short -.-
actually I'm very angry because I didn't had breakfast 
Went to Orchid house ^^
My grandma and my father love that flowers maybe thay will happy if I go there with them but my Grandma to old to walk very far. 


I love this place so beautiful my Boyfriend will make like this if we have house ouwh will be nice house 
Very excited in there look around many orchid flowers with nice decoration 
The people in picture they're Bogor Botanic Gardens they're so great people and with Ade again hahaha 
that's orchid to sell they so expensive but pretty ^^
we went to home ( but not really go home hehehe)
waiting the rain stop and my BF take this picture my instagram friend talk me like dahlia poland I don't know that girl hahaha may be an actress hahaha
2.Tugu Proklamasi 
Second place Tugu Proklamasi in Cikini ouwh so far from bogor.this is my first time go this place.That pict like power ranger I think hahaha my boyfriend must run for take this pict with timer mode hahaha 
so tired and I'm just sit in there hahahaha look my face very ugly 
Thank you for reading my new post ^^ see you in my next post and my next adventure guys sorry my English very bad in this post -.-

X O X O,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me