Black and green highlight

May 09, 2017

Hello..I'm back write in this blog.I changed my hair in green a couple month ago and trim them.My hair is totally damaged after bleaching many times.I can't changes a for hair cut and stand with layer hair cut because my round face.
I learn a lot about make up and fashion and I will shared and review in my next post.Actually,so many review about beauty but so sad I didn't have enough time for write a new blog post.This year I promise you will consistent write a review,beauty tips etc.


My phone broke no internet connection and so many many duty that I have to finish.And after 7 years I finaly comeback in my hometown *not really my hometown (I comeback in my parents house) for my education.
Sorry this post become my story after 2 years ^^ I moved in Purwokerto my new hometown.Purwokerto is capital city from Banyumas,Central Java that's not a big town I mean not like Yogyakarta and Jakarta.


Who the most spend my time is the far office not really far but you know about traffic jam in Jakarta in my boarding house to office can spend 2 hours more if tomorrow is long weekend.When arrived I just want slept.
After my boyfriend move in his hometown my parents decide to me for going home and contiue my education.


I take my self without my boyfriend even taking picture this blog post.I used my suitcase for the tripod :))


Not bad for timer and suitcase pod picture I edited them post some picture in Instagram

Top : H&M | Bottom : My friends sewing for me ♥


That's it guys thanks for reading my comeback.See you in next post! ♥

XOXO,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me