REVIEW! EOS lipblam Strawberry Sorbet

May 12, 2017

Hellaaa.... 
Are you ready for weekend? and Happy Vaisak day for those celebrating ^^
This post will be review yeay..yesterday I woke up early for take this post photo.I will review the cute lip balm from eos.


Actualy I doesn't like lip balm or the kind of that because make my lips oily and looks so bigger than before,sticky and uncortable.A weeks ago I tried this product and it was sale.I will start for the packaging it was seal with plactic with discription this product.The color is so cute mine is Strawberry Sorbet with pink colour,every flavor has different color and they are also cute.
   .



looks like eggs so cute with pink colour




Ingredients :

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**. *Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.






Product Claimed :

eos Strawberry Sorbet Flavored lip balm is 95% organic,100% natural,paraben and petrolatum free.Packed with anti oxidant-rich vitamin E,soothing shea butter and jojoba oil,eos keeps your lips moist,soft and sensationally smooth.




What I feel use this product :
1.Moisture my lips but not long lasting like their claimed.
2.Smell so good with sweet flavor (I accidentally taste this in my lips) >.< 
3.Not sticky and Comfortable.
4. Can be base before you apply your matte lipstick.

So I do love it? YES ofcourse





This is before - After and After using lip matte.And I love the finish not so glowing and my lips look healtier than before.Sorry for different lighting.



Thanks for reading my review about eos lip balm see you in next post.

XOXO,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me