Couple Chibi Artwork

April 14, 2014

Yesterday I gave that Chibi in my customer ouw I'm so happy because many people ordered my artwork and happy with them.And today I will share about my Paid Request our customer.And the theme is couple!!! yeay 

1.Cute Couple with a casual outfit

2.Couple with a profess theme

I love theme about Holiday Theme so Fun and cute couple hehehehe.I love them so much and I will made much like that but not all the relationship couple I will made Girl/boy with they pet or they lovely stuff.Stay tune in my blog for a new cute chibi etc.  

3.Couple Holiday Time

4.Couple PDKT a.k.a Pendekatan
not all a relationship in this picture they they doesn't in relationship yet but they falling in love with the others ouwh cute story ^^


That's is my new artwork enjoy that and thank you for see my artwork if you wanna like that you can order with me hehehe.You can take that picture buy must give me a credits.See you guys in my next post and another artwork too.Have a nice day guys.

XOXO
Lavitha Tan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me