Do you eat me?

April 03, 2014

I will Shared my new artwork in a view days ago hehehe
and the theme is desserts.Do doyou love deserts?
I love dessert but just look and eating a bit hahaha because I'm realy not like a more sugar.Because that I went to sleep in Hospital but I try to like a sugar or sweet foods or drink but not much.

1. Pastel cupcake

Who didn't love cupcake? If cute like that I don't eat that cupcake haha

2.Latte Couple

Are you love latte?? I'm love that too and the latte more delicius is in Starbuck coffee that the best latte ever I can drank.

3.Latte Morning Relax

4.Burger Wallpaper
ouwh not all the desserts that a burger wallpaper sorry about that -.-

5.Sweet Cakes Wallpaper

6.Mochi with Dango 

7.Sweet Cake with Stars
I think enough to dessert and burger you can take this but please give me a credits for all picture.Thank you guys for read and look my artwork I will shared my new artwork so stay tuned in my blog.

XOXO,


Lavitha Tan 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me