Some enjoyed the teenager #2

December 19, 2013

hello hai I'm coming again guys with #2 my trip hehehehe
Tada like a model this foto hehehehe and this is a candid picture cz I don't know when take this picture and my pose look so good hahahhaha 

we get together in the big threen center of kota tua and we many take a picture we sing with singer and dancing together hahaha so crazy haha



And they're dony and my boyfriend Rian hehehe 

Candid picture again guys but just of me hehehhehe with good pose 


My Sister Wulan she so like take candid pictures

And that My old sister hehehe like a cild but her old is oller than me hahahaha

This is Wulan's picture 

And this is Wahyu she saldom take in a picture alone but I got it from Wulan the candid photograper hahaha
He waiting a bowl of soto betawi 

My selca with a mr .Shiny for backgound hahahaha ouwh this picture taken in museum Wayang


My 4 sister hehehehe

Ouch this is a candid picture again by Wulan before we go back home

And this is first picture after we arrived in Kota Tua


If the bag change be a puppy I will happy hahahahahaha

We trip in Museum bahari mani ship and others in there

My boyfriend look so cute hahaha i love this picture 


Owh finaly I shared all fro my trip in Kota tua last year hehehehe I miss trip with all my guys again like that 
so long post and finaly I can rite that all but not perfectly hehehehe
And thankyou for my photographer who take mostly the picture 


And thankyou guys for reading my post have a nice day see you in next post 

X O X O,

Lavitha Tan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me