Happy Hoowlidays

December 26, 2013

Finaly i have laptop ya my old laptop bring with my sister because her laptop is die hahahaha
I will share about my last holidays guys I meet with my parent in Madiun and my old friend in Jogjakarta.So great hoowlidays but i feel less holidays T.T cz still miss my lil sister and my parents. I'm wake up early to go to train station cz avoid the traffic jam Yeah you know jakarta right.And ta daaa We came 3.30 am in stasion but was so crowded in there and this is our first time went from Senen train station.We very confused in there many people and we don't knoe anything about that place.Fortunately we found the peron and we queued in that peron.Ouwh so slow and the train was came.

finaly sit in my seat hahahaha 

not bright in train hahahahaha 


before evicted with the sucks grandma the other pessenger

flooding view in Gombong wouwwww rain all day make like that

Me in Becak (traditional transportasion in Jogja)


We in becak ouwh so sweet this is fisr

We in becak first time in becak ouwh so sweet

In my old school to take my sister rapor


I miss my old school like that



My school exibition in our galery not good like my year


I scared to that sculpature cz like real a head human 

Before look close I think that a real human hahahahahaha


after in my school I look around jogjakarta with a motorcycle
and than we through the Indonesian bank in 0 km johjakarta

that Taman Pintar many student visit that place 

we will go back and I think that new  sculpature


ouwh the cloud so dark 

Ouwh suckin trafficjam 

we go to PASTY (animal market) and I found that kitty so cute and make me buy that ouuuwhh so cute

after 3 days in madiun I will back again to Jakarta ouwh I still miss my sweet home T.T

Nad that mythat ti train so clean right 

And I take that picture in train no edited I love that sky so cool
In train 9 hours finaly I came to Jatinegara station my body ouwh so sick 
I love this hoowliday and wish never and hahahaha
Ouw i know you confused about title right,Hoowliday is the uncle drag say in hotel transilvania my favorite film hahahaha 
OK guys have a nice hoowlidays :) thankyou for reading and see you in my next post 

X O X O,

Lavitha Tan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me