FEEL DIFFERNT TO THAT GUY

December 09, 2013

i will tell you guys about my feel this day hehehe  and this is my personal experience 



I feel different for that guy from yesterday hahaha idon't know about this feel but i think this is just impressed unik right in one night I can impressed with someone hahaha
sudenly I dream about that guy yes he is an singer and rapper from south korea 
know i feel like him very much 

not handsome right but i love him,his talent is so good,like a bad boy hahaha but he like Hello Kitty very much like his feel to hello kitty my feel right now (maybe)


like bad boy but sometimes he is so cute like in that picture.Every night i wish dream about him again and again but why only once i dream about him.Bad boy but still cute aaaaa... i love him very much oops sorry i say that again but i realy love him hahaha


him cute in his selca in make up or without make up.His rapp is so cool and many more his talents

ok guys that all for today thank you for reading and dont't forgent leave a coment and like :)

hugs and kisses,

Lavitha Tan 

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | About Me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me