The Hidden heaven in Yogyakarta

November 19, 2013

Holiday in jogjakarta with ma boy is very good holiday but just 3 day in there cauze I don't have a leave in my work.Although only 3 days but that holiday very enjoyed.

Ouwh I visited in Ngobaran beach inyogyakarta the beautiful beach ever i seen the white sand,little tample in the peak of the hill ouwh so like the view

I went to there by motor cycle with my boyfriend and my high school friend 


And this is my boyfriend Rian  


We play the water like a clid right and look the view so beautiful 
I wish can go there again ^^
This picture take just by Phone but look good like use DSLR 


I love that water is so clear like glass




And this is me with my friend Christy many people say she like my sister but we're not same hahaha 
she has a brown skin and me have yellow skin,but she a good friend

Thankyou for read have a nice day and see you to my next post! :) 
X O X O,

Lavitha Tan

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | About Me


You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me