This is our Class Room what do you think?

April 03, 2014

Hai guys this new month hahaha ouwh this is April.Now I wil share you about my old class in senior high school.
Your class is very clean good person with a same uniform that so bored classroom.
In my class is not always clean hahaha you know I school in Art ofcourse not far from a wattercolour,steroform and the others dirty things hahaha wtf.

The students uniform is not same everyday maybe except Monday.
The boys has a long hair is so normal.Even we wasn't had Class Officer hahahahaha.
We are always so busy with the task of taking care of not only the class net class even when there is communal work together and it is held once a year wtf,but we are always free to play and do things that may not be important at all so so suckin student right.
Look the uniform not same and the desk full the acrilic and permanent marker haha.

Look that guys hahaha he not listen the teacher but take a picture with my friend hahaha
We alway make our class is happy not alway quiet and listen the teacher hhaha and sometime we can go to kantin if we feel hungry hahaha so free I love this school very much.


look the uniform that guy with a some script hahaha I do that too in my uniform.

they was look some picture in our camping you can see that in my post Year end camping.
ouwh the desk is very dirty but our school never clean that hahah because it want to that again.


Some boys look a picture and laugh about his picture
but some boys is busy with his cellphone in class so ramdom class but I love it.And make a class not feel boring it's our class sometime we take a videos picture like I shared and play a crazy game in class.
They still look some picture until the class end.
My friend lili was practice boys motor cycle with pandu Was i can operate that motor cycle but now I can't 
huhuhu 
In practise class we move in the studio and met teacher in that room.In all practise class we must move in the studio but some student not going in class and go went to home hahaha.
this is studio Cetak saring we teaching about how to make a good picture in shirt,bag,sticker and etc
selfie before class begin with Sofie hahaha so ridiculous. 
And that photo all my friend before graduated ouwh I miss they so much high school is great memory except in my padepokan hahaha.

OK guys this is my post about my class my school and my friends in High School.How about you?And thank you for reading my post with my bad English but i always try to fix it.hahaha 

XOXO,

Lavitha Tan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me